Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Chocolate Thief

On Tuesday, Porter and I were hanging out in the kitchen.  I was scrapbooking at the table and he was doing his usual, loading and unloading the drawers.  I heard a rustling of wrappers and decided to peak over the counter to see what he was doing.  This is what I found:

Apparently, he had been in the candy drawer.  Ok, so my weakness is M&M's and I had a huge open bag from Valentines in the drawer.  It looks like Porter has the same weakness.  As soon as I looked at him he knew he was in trouble.  And when he knows that, he responds by yelling at me and shaking his arms really hard. 

Ok, so I indulged his chocolate craving later on with some chocolate covered pretzels.  So sue me, at least that is something to give some kind of nourishment to this busy little body.

4 comments:

Jess said...

HAHAHA!! Oh my gosh I love it!!

Flori said...

Way funny. I love it when they discover a treat and try to sneak it. So not sneaky, huh? B and I can't wait to play with you and Porter in March!

Bobby said...

Porter! I'm so excited to see him again. I can't believe how much he looks like Tommy.

KACI JOHNSON said...

how funny is that! chocolate sounds good right now, yummy!!!