Tuesday, August 4, 2009

It's a ZOO!

One thing is safe to say, there isn't a dull moment at the LeBaron household, and Porter is loving every minute of it. Nanny's house is always abundant with cousins to play with. He is so happy to have Gracie and Gunnar (and Mag) as visitors for the next little while. Yesterday we went to the zoo to see the tiny 3 day old giraffe. Here are the munchkins watching the baby.

But let's not forget once again Porter's favorite part of the zoo:

Watching the Turkeys! He even climbed over that fence to chase after them.Look at these two fair headed children. They could be brother and sister don't you think? We are happy to have guests and are looking forward to our Lake Powell trip next week sans Porter!!! Although I must admit I am a sucker for agreeing to kid swap with Jenny. My one for her five! Just wait until October when I become a mother of six!! Yikes! Jumping right in head first with getting kids off to school and taking care of three kids under the age of two for four days by myself. And why not throw a new puppy in the mix for the fun of it? But I gotta say, its nice to not have to bring Porter to Powell, especially since he has decided he loves water and wants to jump right in!

3 comments:

Ali said...

Dude. Take Porter. Then e-mail me a list full of tips.

Tell Maggie how adorable her daughter is. Porter and his cousins are way cute and do look like they could be siblings!

I'm eager to get our boys together in August when we're in town. Are you guys up for a play date? Possibly another zoo trip?

Flori said...

Wish we could come too. It makes me kind of sad to see these fun pictures of the cousins and know how much Bea would love to be there. I love the one of Porter and Gracie on the bed.
Have fun in Lake Powell without kids!!

Sarah Jane said...

I just love that your child likes to watch the turkeys! Who would have thought?!