This past week has been crazy in the life of the LeBarons. On Tuesday night, we went out to the Miller Motors Race Track where all the boys raced each other in the karts. This was Trent's final hoorah before he left Wednesday. On Thursday, Porter and I loaded up, which by the way creates so much more luggage than I have been use to, and headed down to St.George for the "Girl's Trip". Porter was an absolute angel on the drive down and slept most of the trip. But what's new?
Although I had a difficult time mastering the pocket on my bag, I was successful in sewing an apron. Now that I know the basics of sewing, which is more than Mrs. Bridge and TLC class ever taught me, maybe I can actually be successful at it. Or maybe I just have an awesome machine that can do most of the work for me. Porter had a fabulous time with 7 more mommies to dote over him and a sweet little cousin, baby Bea, to play with. All of this left him exhausted. And not surprisingly, everyone who saw my child was sure to tell me that he was a Big Boy. Which is definitely true since he wears the same size clothes as his cousin who is a year and a half. But why everyone feels the need to inform me of this obvious fact is beyond me.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
The Latest
My Children
Posted by Jess at 6:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Cute post. It was so fun to see you and Porter. I like the picture of Tom and Porter sleeping in bed.
Jess--you crack me up about your pocket because it looked good to me! Thanks for sharing your darling little boy with us and for teaching him how to behave so well ;) Wow, for 3 moths old he is a really big boy...TJK :)
Ms. Bridge's class was sweet. I remember there was this new kid, Bobby Cook, that was a total punk. He joined my group for the cooking session. It was me, Chris Olson, Dave Norton, Dillan Wilcox and him. Dillan was a pretty big kid and Bobby kept picking on him and would always poke his belly and such.
Anyway, Bobby went through a phase where he would whip everybody in the class with the dish towels, but the funny part was that Dillan decided to get on Bobby's good side and so he showed him how to fold the towel so that when you whipped people it would hurt really badly. Dillan folded the towel and handed it to Bobby. Bobby thanked Dillan and immediately whipped him in the eye.
Looks like you had a great time on your "girls trip"! I love the picture of your "kids". Doesn't look like there is any room in that bed for you! :)
Hey jess! I heard you had a blog, and I thought I would check it out! I haven't even seen Porter yet!! When I get home from London can I come meet him, or can we go to lunch or something? He looks so cute!
Post a Comment