Sunday, August 24, 2008

Crawling Monster


Here is our little monster. Sorry we have been MIA lately, life has gotten away from us. The latest and greatest on our front is that Porter is now a crawling machine. By crawling I mean the one armed one legged scoot across the floor. Sadly, I must confess, his greatest motivation for crawling: a can of diet coke. For all you concerned moms out there, no I do not give him diet coke to drink. Even more, Porter is also learning stairs and has learned to pull himself up to some furniture and navigate slowly around it. My giant of a child has also been moved to the big boy car seat. Aside from the fast development of our baby, not much else is happening. Tom is busy with work and has now started school again, so back to lonely nights. During our month of blogging MIA, we took another trip down to Lake Powell. Sadly, we failed on the picture taking front. And finally, yesterday Tom and I took a trip up to the Lake with the Young Men and Young Women.

6 comments:

Carrie said...

We love smiley Porter--my kids want to see his little movie over and over again :)

Bohlings said...

he will be walking by Christmas! So fun. we need to get together again soon!

Maggie said...

He is so cute. We miss you guys. I feel sad that I didn't get to see you when we were there last month. Looks like you guys have been busy. This is such a fun age for Porter because he'll be accomplishing so many things-crawling, stairs, walking, better hand eye coordination. SO FUN.

Natalie said...

Geez that is so great that he is crawling! LInc is a slow one, we'll see if he starts crawling within the next month. He seems perfectly satisfied with sitting. He is so adorable, I can't wait until linc is big enough for the other carseat, I would love for him to be facing the other way.

Anonymous said...

Jess and Tom, I love looking at your blog. I hope you don't mind if I add your link to my blog? Thats great Porter is crawling! I know what its like to go through the lonely night thing. One day they will be done with school.........I hope :I

Bobby said...

I loved watching that video, Jess. You have such a cute little boy.