Monday, August 16, 2010

Our Summer

Since I have been severely slacking in the blogging, bare with me as I present a chronicle of our summer. We have been beyond busy with family, friends, work and activities, so here goes nothing!


The LeBaron Cabin

June-Tommy's Ragnar Race
Tommy and Porter at the Finish Line

July 3rd- The Oakley Rodeo with Carrie, Joseph, the kidlets, Bobby and the Smiths.
July 24th: Hiking Dog Lake and the Rocket ShipDog Lake

Porter's Buzz Lightyear Rocket Ship
"Pat Pat Pat, 1-2-3 Blast Off!

August 4th- August 8th-Lake PowellFailed at taking hardly any pictures!

August 10-August 14th San Antonio, Texas
My parents and I took the boys down to my cousin Hayley's wedding. Lucky for us, Texas was having a heat wave. Can I just say I hate humidity which unfortunately limits me to like two states I can live in in the US!The TemplePorter's Dance Partner Jamie-Lynn (his second cousin) Porter had a ball with his second cousins at my Aunt Wendy's House. He cried everytime we had to leave.Rocking Out with Grandma English
(yes they did have glow sticks for the dancing! I didn't let Porter wear a hat and half way through the night he decided he needed a pirate hat made out of a napkin)

Sea WorldHappy Boy Despite the Heat
Feeding the "Dolflins"The Alamo

And finally, this was our kids at the end of Sacrament a few weeks ago. As you can see, we have exhausted ourselves! You wouldn't know that this is a picture of a 2 1/2 year old and a 4 month old!

3 comments:

Ali said...

It looks like you've had an eventful summer! It's fun to see pictures of Porter in his hat and to see how Jack has grown - cute kids!!

Flori said...

yeah, how did we get to the end of summer already?! We haven't posted anything either. I guess that means we've been too busy having fun? I think we're headed for a condensed version post like this....

Dunan said...

Your baby so cute and family happy