Porter posed the following question on the way to Gymboree: "If Sneezy sneezes, and Happy is Happy, and Grumpy is mad, and Sleepy sleeps, what does Bashful do?" The kid cracks me up, seriously who thinks about that? I proceeded to explain that he was shy, but that didn't work for him so we ended on the fact that he doesn't talk much.
Porter is loving Halloween this year. I so wish we were in DisneyLand right now because he is all about Disney Villans and is totally into the Captain Hook costume and doesn't want to take it off. At least I am getting my moneys worth. After a brief search for a Wendy costume, I decided to make one which my mom helped me polish off today, so we are ready for Halloween at the LeBaron house. Here is just a glimpse of what is to come . . .
Thursday, October 21, 2010
The Question of the Day
Posted by Jess at 6:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
sweet!! can't wait!
Post a Comment