I am posting this mainly for my friend Christina who was upset with me last week for just finding this out. (okay, and it is also a shameless plug, but it's my blog right?) In case you didn't already know, I have a deal site that posts deals, coupons, amazon deals, diaper deals, Rite Aid shopping lists and coupon matchups, menu plans with recipes, shopping lists, and price estimates, and other money saving and frugal living tips. I don't post every free sample and useless deal on my site, it is usually stuff that I need and want. Apparently none of my crafting friends didn't know I did this. Well, here ya go girls, I do! And I also teach coupon classes. If you are interested I would be happy to teach you. I like to keep groups small so you get all your questions answered. Stop on over here, if you are interested. And right now I'm having a giveaway for a $50 Mixbook Photobook Certificate. This just happens to be my favorite photobook site! Go here to enter, all you have to do is become a Follower! I will be doing a Favorite Things Friday with giveaways every Friday of things I love! So there is my shameless plug, I promise I won't self promote anymore! :)
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment