| Sadly, the Best Picture I took |
We took Porter to Disney on Ice, or as Porter calls it Disneyland Ice, Friday afternoon. Yes we, as in me, Tom, my mom and my brother Justin. Apparently that is how many adults it takes to take one child. But none of us wanted to miss out on witnessing Porter's delight. And I can't blame them. Porter loved every minute of it! He is at that wonderful age when everything is real and magical and you don't question how, you just believe. I LOVE THIS AGE! He sat there with his bowl of popcorn clapping and cheering and singing. And you've gotta hand it to Disney, they know how to do it! My favorite part was when he saw the Seven Dwarfs came out. He flailed his hands in the air and cheered and then abruptly stopped. In the split second that the dwarfs came out Porter had astutely noted that there were only 6. I've never met a child so observant.
0 comments:
Post a Comment