Friday, December 30, 2011

Beans or Apples

Porter never ceases to crack me up. He is incredibly clever and the way his mind works astounds me.  I also have to laugh when I see things I have said or done be repeated by him, even if they aren't in the same context at all.  We are closing Mr. Sandless due to a lot of reasons, but anyways, we have been making preparations to close and one of which is taking all the decals off the car to sell it.  Tonight Porter informed all of us that we need to call one final meeting for Mr. Sandless and insisted he bring his notebook to take notes.  He said that we needed to talk about selling the car and his idea is to put it up for sale online for $55,000.  Tom questioned the price and Porter stated that if we can't sell it, we will trade it.  When asked what we would trade it for, without missing a beat, Porter replied that we would trade it for beans. . . or apples.  What a ruthless business mind this child is developing.  Ahh, and I can see myself with the notebook needing to take notes.  Having kids definitely keeps you laughing.  I feel like Tom and I go to bed each night laughing at all that has taken place during the day and I'm grateful for the joy of children in my life!

0 comments: