Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A New Year

As one of my most MAJOR New Years Resolutions, I am going to try to be more interactive with my kiddos.  And well, I'm a planner so I do better if I plan.  So we are doing theme days. . . Here's a little glimpse.  We will have to see how long I can keep this up, but Porter loves the anticipation.
ANGRY BIRDS DAY
Complete with an Angry Birds Preschool Pack,
 Angry Birds the Game and the Iphone App Game
oh, and the Pizza

BAKERY DAY WITH A NEW APRON
ok, so we "baked" Rice Krispy Treats at 10 am
but we were out of some necessary ingredients
Next on the docket is Cars and Dinosaurs
My main Resolution this year is Time Management.  With this I hope to be a better mom and get more organized and get more accomplished. Another resolutions?  Getting Jack sleeping through the night.  We are  also trying to focus on reading the Book of Mormon with our kiddos (well Porter) and so far it is going quite well.  Who knew I would actually learn more from reading the Book of Mormon with Porter than I have on my own?  

1 comments:

Rachel said...

That pizza is awesome! Also, we just started reading the Book of Mormon with my oldest who is about Porter's age, too. I have been enjoying it a lot. I do get a lot more out of it when I am having to explain and answer questions from my four-year-old :)