Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Just Hanging Out

Life has been lonely lately without our daddy around, but we are managing to keep ourselves busy despite the nausea and exhaustion I can't seem to kick.  Today's beautiful weather, (minus the crazy wind gusts) took us to Nanny's house where Porter assisted Nanny in preparing her grow boxes for spring planting.


 Yes my cubs has inherited the love of hats!
And of course we must always have a friend tag along.

As all little boys, my kiddos could live outside.  Only one problem: no real backyard here in our townhome so we are forced to venture out to parks, nanny's house and the zoo (which was amazing yesterday and we watched the tigers and the gorillas eat and my boys were speechless!).  Which isn't all bad, but again, I can't get a grip on the tiredness so keeping up with these two is exhausting.  Especially when daddy isn't around to even put them to bed.  6:30 comes all too early to sneak in 20 minutes of breakfast time before he leaves.  Sheesh.  Here's to overtime right?

Oh and we have been doing one more thing.  Porter and I have a goal to finish the Book of Mormon together this year.  Cubs usually isn't interested, but here's how I caught him yesterday:
Never mind that they are upside down, look at the concentration on this kids face.  Oh, and his scrumptious belly!

1 comments:

Ali said...

Congratulations (?) !!!!!!