Wednesday, October 31, 2012

October 2012

Catching up with Life!  It's been FOREVER since I posted but I realize how much I love looking back at this record of our lives and so I will press on!  Let's start with October.  It is crazy how much this baby has already grown since then, but here she was:




Can we talk about how fat she looks here?

But alas, I'm a mother of three so we had to keep up the entertainment.  Here were our successful Mummy cupcakes:


Jack Likes to Eat in case you can't tell


 The Annual Pumpkin Catch Visit

 We opted for painting rather than carving this year!


Tommy had his second week of Paternity leave and we had a wonderful trip to the Zoo!
Jack has an obsession with Elephants (Dumbo is his favorite show!)


And Finally, HALLOWEEN!
The Knight, the Dragon and the Princess


0 comments: