Well, we were loving the weather when it was here, but where did it go? I don't know how much more of this we can take. I've gotten so desperate for nice weather that I even find myself looking for jobs for Tommy in Hawaii. Porter loved trying out the popular swing set at Nanny's house with Tilly last week. Tilly was so excited for Porter to try swinging with her and would get worried when Porter's swing would go off course. It is really cute how much all Porter's cousins love him and how excited he is to see them. He is usually such a sweet boy, but as of today i am now the mother of a fussy drooling beast. This, and the white fleck on his lower gums, leads me to believe that he is embarking into the fun stage of teething! How wonderful. 

Thursday, May 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
THose are cute pictures in the swing. I've been watching your blog for a new post! I hope to see you sometime- I'm in town until saturday. Anyway, I love nice weather too.
I love how happy Porter is while swinging! Good luck with the teething--it is such a rough process, coming and going until they are about 2. Sweet Porter will probably endure it with his usual cheer, right?!
OK sorry about that I spelled like a million things wrong, but Porter is so adorable! I can't wait for warm weather too. Good luck with the teething thing, you will have to give me advice when my time comes to deal with that.
Post a Comment