We had a wonderfully busy Thanksgiving day. Tom and I started the morning helping the LeBaron's prep for their dinner and then headed over to my mom's house where we helped prep some more! Dinner was great and Porter had tons of fun playing with my cousins. The next morning we packed up and headed out to Wendover for the annual Christmas Tree Cut. Porter thought this was the greatest day ever! He loved climbing on the "truckies" (4-wheelers), running around finding his tree, helping dad cut down his tree, and snack time climbing around in the car.
Porter's Tree
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love your tree cutting tradition! I was hoping Karl would cut one for me this year too. :)
On another note, Porter is getting SO big and dang cute. Hope you are doing well. We need to get together while I'm in town. don't be too good for me!
Porter is so cute in that last pic--super stylin' and just so innocent and sweet. What a cool tradition you guys have--such an adventure!
Post a Comment