Thursday, October 27, 2011

Birthday Breakfast


So we actually have been celebrating Halloween around here but my camera cord is MIA so I cannot get the photos off the camera!  For now, I will leave you with this terrible quality picture from so needing to be retired iphone (first generation jailbroken iphone on t-mobile network here folks, you only wish you were so vintage!)  This is the amazing Birthday Breakfast in Bed Tom made me this morning.  Note the presentation.  Seriously have I ever dressed a plate with cilantro?  No, the answer is no.  Those little circle things were amazing egg, vegetable, laughing cow cheese pop-overs of delicious goodness.  It was a great birthday!  After breakfast in bed I took Porter to preschool and then hung out with my kids for the day.  My mom took us for frozen yogurt in the afternoon and sat in car with the kids while I ran in and did a little coupon magic at Smiths for super cheap diapers (i know I must be sick when I actually enjoy doing something like that on my birthday) and spent the evening with Jack while Tommy was at school (Porter went to play with Justin and Trent, yes play is the correct term even though they are 23 and 31).  And one day I will find my cord to post real pictures. 

2 comments:

Flori said...

Happy Birthday Jess! Glad you got to enjoy a low-key day. I love that you coupon shopped on your birthday--that is the hallmark of something you enjoy, when you do it on your special day! Tell Tom he's hired for my next birthday! love you!!!

Krista said...

Happy Happy Birthday Jess! you are the coupon queen so I think it is only right to go and save money on your b-day! Hopefully you can treat yourself too. Tommy's breakfast for you looks totally gourmet and delish.