So, in case I forgot to update since the last post. . . The MRI came back NORMAL. HUGE sigh of relief. His head is just, well, BIG. I'm so grateful that we don't have to put this little guy through surgery. The sleep battle rages on, but what doesn't kill ya makes you stronger, right? And who doesn't like waking up at 5:30 every morning? On the up side, at least my days are super long so I am able to accomplish a lot. (or at least I seem to think so) Heck, I'm done exercising and dressed for the day by the time most of my friends are even awake. That's a good thing right? I may look like death and my baggy eyes have seen better days, but there are much harder things in life than this. (in case you didn't realize I'm saying this more for my benefit than yours) So thanks for your prayers, Jack's big head is just fine!
Friday, October 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment