Thursday, October 4, 2007

Already in Diapers


Although I am not a mom yet, I am already jumping right into parenting mode. Miko is now going through heat. And let me tell you that this is not a fun thing for her or me. My only option to deal with the mess was this lovely little diapering device that she absolutely despises. The good news is, she can't get it off, so it will protect my carpet and clothes for now. For those of you that have never had this lovely experience, dogs go through heat for up to three weeks! (imagine that girls!) And its not just a diaper, I also have to protect her from male dogs. This really is like parenting, isn't it.

1 comments:

Erika said...

Jess, how do you make the background all cute? I have seen everyone do it, but I don't know how. Tell me.