Family Night at the Scarecrow Festival with the LeBaron Family,what a perfect way to kick off the fall season! I love this time of year, (and not just because it includes my birthday and the fact that the end is in sight of this pregnancy). The smells, the crisp autumn air, the hot chocolate, the bright fall colors, and all the fun family get togethers make this a wonderful time of year. The kids were darling in their Halloween outfits and it made tommy and I even more excited for our little baby to join this family!
For all the Pictures, click here
![]() |
| Scarecrow Festival Take 2 |

7 comments:
CUTE! Just so you know, we are also very excited to meet our newest LeBaron baby cousin/nephew and get him in on the kiddie action! Cares loves looking at the picture with you and saying "Jess" over and over :)
Thanks so much for posting these pics Jess. You are so speedy and thanks Tommy for your cool photography skills. The pics look great. We owe you one or many I should say!! I'm excited to meet baby LeBaron too.
Jess,
Where does the Scarecrow Festival take place? I am always looking for new places to take Eliza and this looks like it was fun for the entire family! Baby LeBaron will be here so soon... YAY!!!
I am excited to meet your little one! It is fun to see different angles of all of these pictures after looking at the various LeBaron blogs!
Are you going to paint your belly like a pumpkin and go trick-or-treating this year? Just kidding...I saw that on a Baby Story once and thought it was kind of strange but then again, I remember the lady being strange so that is probably why the belly-painting seemed a little off.
hey I found your blog from Shawna wilson's and just wanted to say hi. Good luck with the baby on the way. it really must be a boy year. Scott and I are having a boy too. I can't wait to see baby boy lebaron!
Don't get me wrong, I love Edward but I think that I love Jacob more.
I agree with ang. I like jacob more, too. so sue me.
Post a Comment