Friday, March 26, 2010

More Waiting

Well, I am scheduled for my induction today, but who knows when? I called last night to clarify a time frame and they said I had to wait until they call me today. If I haven't heard by 10 am then I am suppose to call the hospital so. . . The realist in me says we'll see if it really happens today because I wouldn't be surprised if they said I had to wait. I'm third on the list for inductions today so if other people went into labor last night or there are other emergencies I get bumped because mine is a voluntary induction. (although I don't totally agree because the doctor said because of how big my last one was he doesn't want to go over but . . .) We'll keep you posted!

4 comments:

Devrie Pettit said...

I was induced with Braylon and they told me the same thing. We had to call at 6am, then they said call back in an hour, then again an hour after that. We finally got there at 9am. It was an emotional roller coaster! Good luck!!

Chris and Annalisa said...

Oh my gosh, that sucks so bad. I'm thinking happy thoughts for you! Hope it happens soon!

Krista said...

What!!!! Will you tell them please that your SIL really wants to see this baby before she heads back to chicago! Jess, you have AMAZING patience!

Christi said...

I hope everything goes smoothly and that you don't have a 9 pound 9 ouncer like me.