Thursday, March 18, 2010

Waiting, Waiting, Waiting

Went to the doctor today and he said he would be surprised if I made it to Tuesday without having this little boy. But, if not, we can schedule an induction anytime after that. So we keep waiting. Porter can sense that change is coming because he has become so clingy and never wants me to leave his side. He also informed me that he doesn't want the baby in my tummy to come out and that he doesn't like him. There you have it, it will be some fun adjustment for the next little while. Wish us luck!

7 comments:

Ali said...

Thanks for the update! I'm thinking about you. Wishing you (and Porter!) the best of luck!

Devrie Pettit said...

Good Luck. I wish I was you right now. I am sure Porter and the new boy will be great friends...eventually!

KACI JOHNSON said...

Jess good luck with everything. Hope that little boy comes soon for your sake. Can't wait to see pictures!!

The Barkers said...

Oh that is so exciting! Good luck and hope all goes very smoothly! Excited to see pics of the little guy when he arrives!

Carrie said...

So exciting!! I hope Porter adjusts easily--it is a huge change for the only children but soon (soon"ish") Porter will LOVE having a brother/playmate/buddy.

Can't wait for news this babe is actually arriving!

Ang said...

Keep us updated! I want to come visit! Noah needs to meet his new buddy!

Nordhoff Family said...

Yeah! Good luck! I can't wait to see pictures!