Yesterday was just one of those days. I feel like I accomplished a lot and really met my goals and I LOVE THOSE DAYS! Spending time with my kids, exercising, FHE, and some super awesome shopping trips with incredible savings. Since I'm not really doing much on my deal blog anymore, I had to share this somewhere. And more importantly, I want to remind myself how valuable couponing is even when I am not forced to do it for survival. I don't usually tell people what I spend on things, but again, this is for my own memory since I know I will get early onset Alzheimers and have already been informed by my husband that I will placed in a home if I forget who they are. No folks, there will be no romantic Notebook reenactment where he comes to tell me our Love Story, quite the opposite!
I got an email for a FREE photobook that I'm doing a scrapbook for Porter for 2010. That brings me up to date with scrapbooking and you can't beat FREE!
Here's my Rite Aid Score:
3 Pkgs. Huggies= 26.97
4 Pkgs. Scott Bath Tissue (12 Giant Rolls Each)=31.96
1 Pkg. Scott Paper Towel (8 Rolls)= 7.99
2 Pkg. Kotex=7.00
=73.92
After Coupons and +UP Rewards (meaning I have $20 in Rite Aid +Up Rewards to use next time)
$20.42!
Groceries
1 Package Premium Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs and Hot Dog Buns, 1 Package Idahoan Potatoes, 4 Pounds Grapes, Milk, 3-4 PacksYogart, Treats for FHE, 1 Bag Tortilla Chips, 1 Package Wheat Tortillas, 1 Package Rice Cakes, Cinnamon Crackers for Cubbers, Tomatoes, Cilantro, Onions, Potatoes, Peppers
Total after coupons and price match $22.00 (hooray! that's all I had to spend on groceries for the week thanks to Tommy's new found love of making bread since we needed bread and pita bread for meals this week)
Captain America Giant Action Figure on Clearance $10.00 (regularly $30!!)
1 U-Build-It Monopoly
1 Super Hero Squad Chutes and Ladders
1 Cars Memory Game
1 Disney Princess Chutes and Ladders
=52.00
After Coupons, Clearance and Promotions
$16.99!!
So essentially I snagged $225 worth of stuff I will actually use for $70.00!! And knocked off some Christmas Presents, a Scrapbook on my To-Do List, my Weekly Groceries and Stocked Up on Toilet Paper and Diapers. I know so many of you fight the coupons, but seriously the coupon high is AWESOME!
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Did I Mention I LOVE Coupons?
Posted by Jess at 3:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jess teach me! You are so amazing. Can I go in your purse and just observe? :)
You are the queen:) Nice work.
Post a Comment