I know, I know, it has been a month since my last post. My life has seemed crazy busy, but in all actuality, not much has happened. Porter is growing like a weed (which probably accounts for why he sleeps up to 18 hours a day, but I'm not complaining). His two month appointment is next week, then I will know how big he actually is. All I know is that he is long out of his 0-3 month clothes, and just about out of his 3-6 month clothes. Who makes those sizes anyways? He loves to smile and loves to talk and laughs a lot in his sleep, which is hilarious. On another note, Tommy managed to break his collar bone while skiing. (no I was not with him, I was home taking care of Porter) He is almost fully functional again, but right at first I was taking care of two children. If you ask me, I think it was his way to get out of changing dirty diapers and making me chauffeur him around. On another note, Tom and I were released as ward missionaries and both have new callings. I am the Young Women's Personal Progress advisor and Tom is the Young Men's secretary specifically focusing on the flags. (yes you read right, flags). So in addition to this new calling, Tom is keeping busy with work and school. His wednesday night class was changed to Friday nights from 5:30-8:30! So if any of you are bored on Friday nights, call me cause I'll just be sitting around. And Happy Birthday yesterday Tommy! Porter Sucking His Thumb.
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Catching Up
What Porter Looks Like 18 Hours a Day
Posted by Jess at 8:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Tom! I am so glad you finally posted, Porter is getting so big and is completely adorable! I will hangout with you on Friday nights, Justin is usually studying anyway. Justin's unfortunate class is Saturday mornings from 8-12!!! Lame school.
What a cute cousin we have! The girls loved seeing the recent pictures--post more!!!
And maybe you should post a baby picture of Tom in his collarbone brace. :)
I just happened to check your blog today to see if there were any new Porter pics, and I was not dissapointed. That kid'll be hitting over garbage cans in gold trucks in no time! I just hope he can wait around for little Jack Marshall before any really fun stuff happens.
Happy beefday Thomas Neileth. I love you friend!
What a handsome, sleeping (yay!) growing boy. This is a kind reminder that i am home ALL DAY LONG. If you don't have a fear of healthy, hyperactive toddlers, you're welcome to come over or vice versa ANY TIME. Laura is coming over Friday afternoon and you are more than welcome to as well! Please send my condolences to your injured, school inflicted husband as well as my well wishes for a happy belated birthday!
Wow he is a cutie! I love babies that sleep. Bryce is the same way, except his sleeping now is all at night. He doesn't nap for to long in the day, but he goes to bed at 7:00 pm and wakes up at 9:00 am! It is fabulous! I am coming up to Utah at the end of March, and I hope that I can come see you and meet your little guys!
Oh and Happy Birthday Tommy!
He is so sweet. I can't wait to see him soon. Thanks for the update.
Cute little musher! He is growing so fast. And so sorry to hear about Tom's collar bone. I can totally relate to taking care of an additional "child" when you have a newborn--it's wearing to say the least :)
We missed you tonight Jess. I hope Porter gets feeling better soon. I'm so sorry that would be so scary. Get better Porter.
Post a Comment